[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

24.168.174.232 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 06:56:28 -0600

This bug report was submitted from 24.168.174.232 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 06:56:28 CST Dec 11, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Doesn't matter--this is a feature request, really
Hard Drive Space: Doesn't matter--this is a feature request, really
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Doesn't matter--this is a feature request, really
Version of GTKRadiant: This request is about the upcoming 1.5 series

Error:
Well, I was working in Maya and I realized that one thing that I would really love to see in 1.5 would be Maya-style camera controls in the 3D view... assign some key on the keyboard to be the "camera" hotkey, then, while said key was pressed, left-mouse-button = orbit, middle-mouse-button = pan, right-mouse-button = zoom.

Cause of Error:
The ability to orbit/pan/zoom without having to use the manual keyboard controls would be a real boon to editing in Radiant.  I mentioned this request casually in #qeradiant, and it was suggested I report it as a bug--lest it be forgotten about ;^)

User Email: rlcordes@unity.ncsu.edu