[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

203.54.191.17 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:00:09 -0600

This bug report was submitted from 203.54.191.17 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 07:00:09 CST Dec 5, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD K6-2, 192mb & WinXP
Hard Drive Space: Plenty
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: nVidia GF2MX400 64mb with OpenGL 1.2 and detanator 30 somehting
Version of GTKRadiant: I'm not. for some stupid reason i downloaded Q3Radiant202Setup.zip.

Error:
Two: the fact that I think i downloaded the wrong thing and can't find any patches for it, and the stupid thing keeps crashing at random times with an abnormal prorgam termination

Cause of Error:
one time it happened when I moved a cube, and another is when I textured an object. I haven't been able to use it again until I restart the whole bloody computer, and all OpenGL applications do the same thing until I reset. Please don't tell me i need to go through another 20mb download!

User Email: insanityasylum@hotmail.com