Sun, 24 Aug 2003 16:58:06 +0200

Hey..

- does Sof2 SP allow doors sliding to a different side? Have you seen SP
maps actually doing it? Have you asked on the Sof2 specific forums how to
do it? And on Raven's forums?

- once you are positive those sliding doors are possible, please point out
in which map exactly this can be found. we could grep for the door to find
the right flags to use. And report this to bugzilla, not to web form..

regards

TTimo