[Gtkradiant] Radiant setup code runs on OS X

Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:33:49 +0200

Wow. Ok, please make sure you upload the patch to bugzilla or any similar
thing so that we can get to those changes and integrate them. I am going
to log in to my OSX box and update anything, then I'll start looking at
those patches..

TTimo