[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

213.84.40.175 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:30:33 -0500

This bug report was submitted from 213.84.40.175 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 08:30:32 CDT Aug 12, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 1.7/256/2000
Hard Drive Space: 7GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Nvidia geforce2
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.3.11 beta

Error:
The load directory... option in texture menu does not work. The OK Button actually cancels the process: 'texture load dialog cancelled'
In 1.3.8 I was able to plant a tree but in .11 it does absolutely nothing (possibly because I can't load the textures)

Cause of Error:
tree: I tried selecting a 3 sided polygon, I also tried selected 1 face of it making it structural of course and then pressed the tree planting but it does nothing.

User Email: cklpcc@xs4all.nl