[Gtkradiant] Re: Half-Life editing...

Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:20:00 +0200

"It's the first official release we do with Half-Life support. Please
direct feedback to the HL forum on map-center."

We mention the HL forum pretty much everytime when we talk about the HL
support in 1.3 builds. I'm browsing there and I don't see any of your
posts. Maybe it's a better strategy to start by reporting issues before
complaining.

regards

TTimo