[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

207.250.66.150 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:00:26 -0500

This bug report was submitted from 207.250.66.150 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 06:00:26 CDT Apr 18, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: athlon xp2000
Hard Drive Space: 20G
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: latest nvdia
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.2.13 and 1.3.7

Error:
Gtk does not appear to handle rotations, or floating point numbers.

Cause of Error:
Objects I create by using the clipper tool become malformed. The vertexes suddenly warp for no reason, and the obect (all brushes that make it up) must be rebuilt. If the object stays solid, then if I rotate the object, any modifications to the object from then on produce the warping vertexes bug. Then after, if the object still exists while compiling the map, I get a long string of "Node with Unbounded Volume".

Email me if you need more information. Thanks.

User Email: q3radiant@digitalamusement.com