[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

12.248.55.168 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 23:50:01 -0500

This bug report was submitted from 12.248.55.168 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 11:50:01 CDT Apr 12, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMDxp 1900/1024mb/win2k
Hard Drive Space: 40gb+
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Latest drivers for nvidia geforce 4 ti4600
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.3.6-dev

Error:
When selecting the textures menu, the menu does not fit the screen. This isn't the problem however, then menu is split up into 3, the 1st and 2nd work find, but all items on the 3rd menu do not work. Is there some way around this?

Cause of Error:
Just simply tried loading the textures on that menu, and none load. One of the textures/shaders for example was skies. I loaded the shaderslist only and skies loaded fine, this led me to find out that none on the 3rd level of the menu worked.

User Email: viper@viper3d.com