[Gtkradiant] qe5 - quake2 support / GtkRadiant ?

Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:15:04 +0200

Hey

I came across your page with modified qe4:
http://toronto.yossman.net/~mmilley/qe5/

Seems like you have put quite a bit of work in it already. Also sounds
like you are duplicating some functionality from what we have in
GtkRadiant (such as PNG support for instance). We are getting a LOT of
requests on http://www.qeradiant.com to add support for Quake2/Quake1
etc. in GtkRadiant (we have some ammount of HL support written in already).

Basically adding support for Quake2/Quake1 games is easy at this point,
but none of the core GtkRadiant developers have time to do it. We'd like
to have it at some point though, as there is an active open source
community evolving around the GPL quake1/quake2 source release.

Is that something you would be interested in doing?

TTimo
GtkRadiant lead developer - Id Software Inc.