[Gtkradiant] RE: gtkradiant transparent textures, uh, differe nt

EvilTypeGuy gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
11 Nov 2002 15:33:09 -0600

On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 13:21, Monroe, James wrote:
> Is this related to improperly expanding the jpeg to 32 bit, and possibly
> corrupting the alpha channel?
>
> -James

The only place I can think of that might affect this would be
radiant/texmanip.cpp which creates the mipmaps used for uploading to the
OpenGL subsystem. But, this seems quite odd as TGA files work perfectly,
and the same code handles both Targas and JPG's, feel free to inspect
the code for errors in that file though.

1.2.10's code for the radiant/texwindow.cpp code that used the routine
in radiant/texmanip.cpp had a severe memory leak (my fault), this was
fixed in the current stable tree (soon to be 1.2.11's base).

-eviltypeguy