[Gtkradiant] [Fwd: Re: gtkradiant entitypath]

Tue, 05 Nov 2002 20:38:13 +0100

--------------000307020107020502080004

--------------000307020107020502080004
 filename="Re: gtkradiant entitypath"

Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 20:25:53 +0100
From: Timothee Besset <ttimo@idsoftware.com>
To: "Monroe, James" <jmonroe@ravensoft.com>
CC: gtkradiant@zerowing.idsofttware.com
Subject: Re: gtkradiant entitypath
Ah

Yeah we never used code that reads the .def directly in the game source.
Never had to do that with a released game actually. It would be a good
feature to have. We should be able to use some existing code.

TTimo