[Gtkradiant] Gef checkin to 1.3, m_strHomeMaps removal?

Gef gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Wed, 8 May 2002 14:45:28 +1000

TTimo,

I removed that to simplify the file load/save (etc) prompts so that there weren't
#if defined (this) || defined (that) 's all over the place. I changed it to write what
would have been in m_strHomeMaps to the projects maps path so that requests for
the maps path could be consistent across both platforms...

I'll add this as a bug item for 1.3 to remind me that I need to go back over it and
redo the change for the new project stuff.

Gef :]