[Gtkradiant] GtkOutcast

Thu, 2 May 2002 10:59:45 +0200

ok

- please make sure you post with the correct email to the list, as I had
to manually approve this post.

- working on game packs is great. but it's even better if you check here
first if someone is working on JKII support already. You will see in a
mail posted here on Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:38:12 +0200 that I had already
given some elements about JKII support.

There are a few changes required to the editor core to have JKII support.
Not BIG changes, but some small tweaks. Obviously we want to keep working
on the same editor core and not break support for other games. So things
have to be done cleanly.

It would be good if you could send us a list of the main issues, of the
changes you applied to the source (a patch ideally), and check with Riant
to sync what you have worked on, and what he's been doing. Meeting us on
IRC would be a good idea too (irc.telefragged.com #qeradiant .. see if you
can catch a GtkRadiant developer online there)

TTimo