[Gtkradiant] Re: hi

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:41:38 +0100

Thanks for the bullshit

There's no problem with mod support that I know of. We've had mod support
in GtkRadiant for months. So, prior to saying that we don't support mods
in GtkRadiant, you should wonder were you fucked up yourself. I don't see
any interesting reports of problems on the link you gave me. If you can
come to us with precise information on what the problem is, then we can
fix. Perhaps I need to remind you that GtkRadiant is an open source
project, that it is a free tool, and that it evolves mostly from the
testing and feedback of it's users. That's not what I call useful feedback
in any case, but it can become so if you go the extra mile and give me
correct information.

It's not really my problem if there's no specific support for Urban
Terror. To me it sounds like someone (why us?) should put up a few good
tutorials. The Urban Terror team maybe? In any case we'd be happy to host
it on qeradiant.com, or at least to put some links from our site.

I have written a short summary on how mod support works. You will see for
yourself that it is extremely simple. Maybe this can be used as a base for
providing more mod-specific information.
http://www.qeradiant.com/faq/index.cgi?file=216

You can post this on the forum if you want. Let people know that it's
their own editor and that it doesn't fall from the sky.

regards

TTimo