[Gtkradiant] [Bug ???] Textures menu a bit too long

Hydra gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:52:02 -0000

> The naming as town_wall / military_wall / xlab_wall is a shortsighting on
> GM's side as it doesn't follow Q3's implicit conventions. And it breaks
> sub menu cascading, whereas wall_town wall_military wall_xlab would have
> worked just fine.

agreed, whoever did that needs a big wet haddock slapped in their face, to
have "No!" shouted out them and be told to go sit in the corner of the room.
:)

Hoewever, would it really be that difficult to split all the "a_b"'s and
"b_a"'s into a list, sort it and create a sub menu for each instance of "a"
that has multible "b's" and a sub menu for each instance of "b" that has
multiple "a"'s ?

Maybe I could do a patch if you want me to, let me know..

- Hydra