[Gtkradiant] Black textures

EvilTypeGuy gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
24 Jun 2002 12:37:26 -0500

On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 12:29, Frederic Deletang wrote:
> Well.. it _wasnt_ encrypted, but only signed, and it looks fine
> in the archive. Mutt uses the _new_ PGP/MIME standard, (the one which
> is still officialy unsupported by pine). So it should be *compatible*
> with any other clients that understands it (afaik, mutt isn't the only
> one).
> And.. one last thing, mail clients *should* include at least in a mail
> any 'Content-type: text/plain'...
>
> Uhm, and I still haven't fixed my texture problem :\

The new standard which most clients don't support. Encryption or signing
mutt has this behavior. I used it as my email client and had to end up
applying the patch to keep it from doing this as it annoyed most people.
Let's put it this way, everyone in the windows world probably doesn't
have an email client that supports this "standard".

ftp://ftp.cm.nu/pub/people/shane/mutt-1.3.15-outlook.diff

That patch will fix the issue. Again, using a standard that the vast
majority of mail clients doesn't support is not very nice of mutt.

-EvilTypeGuy