[Gtkradiant] new Wolf GtkRad setup

Sun, 20 Jan 2002 01:03:59 +0100

There's a new setup uploaded at
http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/nightly/GtkRadiantSetup-1.2.1-nightly-01192002.exe

This one only contains the Wolf stuff. We will be releasing two setups, one
with Q3+Wolf packs, and one with Wolf pack only. As far as functionality,
this setup is pretty much the same as the previous one. The Help menu has
been fixed to point to the right information (as well as the Credits /
ChangeLog in About box). The files from the release Wolf SDK (.md3, sample
.map, textures) are included in this setup.

There's a lot of stuff left to be done, I'll try to list:

- flush & reload crash. RR2DO2 has been looking into it.
- updating Credits and ChangeLog
- need to provide Links for Wolf game pack
- update the general links page (i.e. move game specific stuff from global
links to game links)
- basic documentation on GtkRad / Wolf game pack (i.e. SP/MP mapping
selection, BSP monitoring etc.)

TTimo