[Gtkradiant] Second possible problem with 1.2.1-nightly

Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:01:25 +0100

The refresh command is a remnant from the first plugin implementations in
QERadiant. Even at that time it was not properly supported, because
nothing forced you when you were writing the plugin to support the
functionality. Now what we 'could' do, is have a seperate API for plugin
refresh, and ask the plugins we load wether they support the feature.

The only use I could see to this is during plygin developement, which
would allow you to rebuild a new bin and reload it without closing the
editor. Given binary files locking on win32 I'm not even sure this is
possible. And we are not in a situation where we want to have maximum
uptime of the editor while we are developing for it. .. so I say .. it can
safely go away.

TTimo