[Gtkradiant] new 1.2 nightly

ray@crytek gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 00:00:01 +0100

Possible problem with q3map -light;

Script file F:/Quake III Arena/scripts/shaderlist.txt was not found
should be
Script file F:/Quake III Arena/baseq3/scripts/shaderlist.txt was not found

Also the new q3map -light does not seem as 'good' as the old one but maybe I
need to play with it some more (I'm guessing I really need to play with some
more)

here is the top of the -light;

F:\Quake III Arena>"F:\Quake III
Arena\GtkRadiant-1.2.1\q3map.exe" -light -extra -patchshadows "F:\Quake III
Arena\baseq3\maps\start-rad.bsp"
Q3Map      - v1.2.1-y8 (c) 1999 Id Software Inc.
GtkRadiant - v1.2.1-nightly Jan 13 2002
Default game config: Quake III Arena
qdir: F:\Quake III Arena\
gamedir: F:/Quake III Arena/baseq3/