[Gtkradiant] first impressions on gtkradiant for wolfenstein on linux

Michael Schlueter gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
08 Jan 2002 01:10:19 +0100

--=-I9hJn1HYsotpUyrdn+l6

Hi Hydra,

Am Mon, 2002-01-07 um 13.19 schrieb Hydra:
> > When starting gtkradiant for wolf (after creating games/wolf.game) the
> > textures radiant/notex and radiant/shadonotex are missing. I think we
> > need setup/data/main/ with a pk3 that contains those files. And then th=
> > setup program has to know about that. setup/linux/setup.data/setup.xml:
>=20
> Ideally radiant should have it's own internal bitmap which can be overrid=
den
> by an external "notex" image on a per-game basis, but for now each game
> pack needs it's own "notex" image in a media file that can be read by the
> plugins that come with the game-pack.

thanks, so I'll create a radiant.pk3 with the textures notex and
shadownotex from the quake installation.

Bye, Michael

--=-I9hJn1HYsotpUyrdn+l6

--=-I9hJn1HYsotpUyrdn+l6--