[Gtkradiant] [Bug 279] linux 1.2.* setups
Sun, 06 Jan 2002 20:18:00 -0600
------- Additional Comments From email@example.com 2002-01-06 20:18 -------
The patch doesn't change much in the way files are layed out, or their install
since the gamepack stuff requires some changes to the setup source... thats the
- Bring makesdk.pl more inline with how things are done on win32 (ie; *.cf configs)
- Game specific modules into ...games/radiant/<game>/modules/
- Put the modules list & location into *.game during postinstall.sh
- Game pack support in setup source
- Make sure writeable files (radiant.log, .pid, etc...) are in the right spot
(in rad src)
- etc etc etc...
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
Whoops! I have no idea!