[Gtkradiant] gtkradiant on HPUX

Aaron Newcomb gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 10:22:35 -0500

Ok. I DL'd the latest source and now at least things are looking better.
Now when I run cons it complains about not having gcc (makes sense). Here
is the output ...

gcc -g -D_DEBUG -Ilibs -c Debug/libs/cmdlib/cmdlib.cpp -o
Debug/libs/cmdlib/cmdlib.o
cons: failed to execute "gcc" (No such file or directory). Is this an
executable on path "/bin:/usr/bin"?
cons: *** [Debug/libs/cmdlib/cmdlib.o] Error 2
cons: errors constructing Debug/libs/cmdlib/cmdlib.o

Is it possible to use cc instead of gcc? Otherwise I could try to install
gcc, but I have never done this on HPUX before.

Thanks,
Aaron

------------- Original message follows -------------

Aaron,

> Ignoring missing script "Construct" at ./cons line 720.

cons alone on the command line in the GtkRadiant dir should be enough to
get it started...

_But_ it looks from the directory name you have that you have an older
branch
from loki's cvs...

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@zerowing.idsoftware.com:/cvs login
[enter]
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@zerowing.idsoftware.com:/cvs co -r Alpha
GtkRadiant

should atleast get you the last stable release, You can probably see from
the above cvs address that its now hosted on an id server.

Gef :]

--
Thanks,

Aaron Newcomb