[Gtkradiant] 1.2.11 RC1 Bug #3

Hydra gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 02:45:16 -0000

Looks like I picked just the right time to do some mapping, so far I've
found three bugs today, anyway here's number #3:

Not entered this as a bug report yet... but.

I was recently informed of a feature where you select some brushes
then drag them around and after you've started to drag them around press and
hold shift
the selection then locks the axis so that when you drag more it aligns the
selection to
the closest axis.

I'd got rather used to this and it's a very useful feature, but in 1.2.11
RC1 this now appears to be broken.

Can someone confirm and then let me know whether I should enter this as a
bug.  Of course, you can enter it as a bug yourself too...

Hydra