[Gtkradiant] GtkRadiant running on FreeBSD!

Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:54:48 +0200

That's great news. A few things:

- I'd be looking forward to integrate BSD build patches into the tree. The best solution to get this rolling is to open a bug item on bugzilla and attach the patch there.

- If you are willing to produce BSD binaries for releases, then we should be able to provide setups for BSD. Basically the BSD binaries would come with the Linux bins in the same setup (I know some adaptations are going to be needed, but the lokisetup tool was designed to hold binaries for several OSes)

TTimo