[Gtkradiant] Re: GtkRadiant on FreeBSD

Lyndon Griffin gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 08:18:10 -0400

This is good news...  I'm working on a 4.6-RELEASE box, haven't bothered
tracking -STABLE yet (just rebuilt it).  I'm running a Voodoo 3 3k on my dev
box, so I'm good for DRI, which I'm installing now.

I would enjoy knowing what work you have done to get it working.  My first
goal is to get a Port committed.  Would you mind doing a little write-up or
making your code tree available to me?  If need be, I can set up a CVS repo
for us to work out of together.  I may also have a few friends that would be
interested in testing (sounds like timo also has a Free setup that he can
play on).

Tig writes:

> I've managed to get GTKRadiant working on FreeBSD (STABLE) without too
> much effort. The main thing that has stopped me going any further (like
> making a port) has been my video card. I run an IBM ThinkPad, with a
<<<snip>>>

<:)  Lyndon
http://bsd4us.org/