[Gtkradiant] .mdc scale problem (md3model module)

Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:15:19 +0200

Ideally when you spot something like that, you should open a bug item on
bugzilla and attach a patch there. In this case a patch may not be needed
since the fix sounds really easy, but we need an item in bgzilla to keep
track..

TTimo