[Gtkradiant] current trunk / synapse XML runtime configuration

Mon, 01 Apr 2002 14:49:43 +0200

The runtime configuration for XML has landed into the trunk of CVS. The
binaries are unified again between Q3/RTCW and Half-Life. What you need to
get this working, is to update your GtkRadiant/ module, and WolfPack/
module, and copy the 'synapse.config' files to the right spots. Those
should be in the gametools path.

As far as HL support goes, the next thing is probably to put the installer
scripts together (i.e. gather the media first, know where it goes / how it
is configured, update the Linux and Win32 scripts accordingly). I'll wait
to talk further with Hydra before we go ahead with that.

TTimo