[Gtkradiant] GtkRadiant 1.2 documentation, open tasks and roadmap

Fri, 08 Jun 2001 19:09:12 +0200

Ok I finally had time to get some docs and web stuff done.
It's all there:
http://www.qeradiant.com/faq/index.cgi?file=115

I highly recommend that any GtkRadiant developer (or potential
developer) read this section. It contains a lot of useful info.

I've gathered a list of open tasks there.. I'd like to setup a more
precise list with info on who wants to do what, and keep everything up
to date in the roadmap.

Next on the list .. taking out the map load/save code into a module and
implement the XML format. This is the last big thing before potential
support for other games.

We might also release a patch to 1.1-TA, with a few bug fixes. Depends
what pressure there is on a new release and who is available to help.

TTimo