[Gtkradiant] nightly builds available

Fri, 06 Jul 2001 10:45:22 +0200

I've made the nightly builds page public. Initially I wanted to wait for
linux nightlies to be ready, but since it will require a bit of work
(^Fishman?) we'll put up the linux nightlies when they are ready.

The GtkRadiant roadmap hasn't changed much:

- Still working on a bugfix release to 1.1-TA, hopefully this should
evolve at a nice pace

- Lots of work on 1.2 to be done. Some simple things like adding
keyboard shortcuts functionality to plugins (spog?) and some more
difficult things like taking out the map loading in it's own module and
introducing XML map format.

As usual, the bug tracker is there and holds a lot of things to be done
and fixed .. have a look if you want to help.

TTimo