[Gtkradiant] STLport woes...

Sun, 12 Aug 2001 20:00:02 -0500

The STLPort zip on zerowing should be working fine with linux, at least it
did last time I checked. There is some preconfigured stuff in the STLPort
we are using (such as disabling some slow and memory eating features of STL
etc.). But if you can get things to work with debian's STLPort it should be
good (you on sid or woody?)

radiant/xmlstuff.h .. if you need help, simply post more information
you should just have to grab libxml2-dev package from Debian to get that to
work

TTimo