[Gtkradiant] new GtkSDK / moved to zerowing

Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:17:57 +0200

I've uploaded a new Gtk SDK (i.e. current Gtk source + precompiled
binaries) at http://www.gtkradiant.com/GtkSDK
I've also moved the Gtk CVS from lunatic to zerowing, it's in the 'src'
module as usual
(Reminder: use CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@zerowing.idsoftware.com:/cvs)
For usage instructions .. check previous mails and the FAQ ..

Hopefully the GtkFileSel crashes are gone, and if they are not it's not
that important since we have the "use native win32 dialogs" now.

I'm going to patch in several fixes from SpoG, and some other
contributions, then play with the new installer. The objective being to
have a new release candidate soon.

TTimo