[cod] Server

Marco Padovan evcz at evcz.tk
Sat Nov 12 21:03:50 EST 2011

They are still way ahead of DICE/EA that is not allowing many game
service providers to host their servers... at least IW/sledgehammer
didn't put up a list of who can and who cannot ;)
Please do not mix two completely different things together... they
cannot even be compared :)

Who cares about windows and bugged windows dedicated binaries? Once
Linux bits will be out and promod will be useable we will all be fine :)