[cod] Dedicated MW3

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Mon Nov 7 13:53:47 EST 2011

Ok figured that out, the example config is broken
seems config run from sv_config only apply vars in
the following formats:-
seta <var> <value>
<var> <value>
e.g.
g_password "testpassword"
seta g_password "testpassword"
and not how their example config is formatted
set g_password "testpassword"

Always good when the examples are broken ;-)

    Regards
    Steve