[cod] Sorry have to vent, Modern Warfare 2 on the PC

STIPE Admin admin at stipe.com.au
Wed Oct 21 02:31:03 EDT 2009

Well the guys that are saying “Sure let’s make a cod-like mod”.. are you
even programmers? Have you even tried to make a mod?

Your making it sound so easy and quick.

Motivation isn’t the only thing that we will need to make this mod. It will
require cooperation from people all around the world with different skill
sets and creative abilities - as well as time, sacrifices, and legal
funding. And above all, a good & experienced project leader/manager that is
willing to make this game a reality.

The valve source engine does have some limitations. However it’s much more
flexible then cod engine. Easier to make and distribute maps, addons, and
custom models. It’s also backed with a HUGE community thanks to games like
Counter-Strike Source, TF2, etc..  so yes it’s doable – just with a lot of
work :)

if this does work out though, I’m sure it will be one for the books. A game
created by angry gamers ^^

~CRaZY