[cod] Sorry have to vent, Modern Warfare 2 on the PC

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Tue Oct 20 13:53:57 EDT 2009

OMFG did he really just say this: "We're just prioritizing the
player experience above the modders and the tuners"?

I mean really, have they not listened to a single thing we have
been telling them? Dedicated servers has absolutely nothing to
do with cheats, insular communities, its all about the quality
of servers. Yes that thing that is possibly the biggest
contributing factor to the player experience!

Are they really this technically inept?

    Regards
    Steve