[cod] Hitler rants about the lack of dedicated serversonModernWarfare 2

escapedturkey escapedturkey at escapedturkey.com
Mon Oct 19 03:39:09 EDT 2009

Now that we know what's going to happen, any chance of a open source
game (i.e. like UrbanTerror) that is COD-MW-like or perhaps even a Valve
Source mod?

I'm suggesting Source because from what I've heard (from people like AJ
(Q4Max) and arQon (Q4Max/OSP/Promode) have been known to say that the
Source mod tools are excellent. Source has the mod tools, achievements,
VAC, and the Linux server binaries. There are a lot of great mods for
Source already for inspiration.

Examples:

http://www.moddb.com/mods?filter=t&kw=Search+...&released=1&style=def&theme=def&game=61&type=2

The best answer is for the community to collectively develop their own
game or mod now. Am I wrong?