[cod] Hitler rants about the lack of dedicated serversonModernWarfare 2

Darren games67 at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 18 21:19:29 EDT 2009

LOL same here single player is awesome though ,having said that i dont think ill buy MW2 for 4-6 hrs of single player shame on IW .
how much money do they want? and its at the expense of the dedicated Cod franchise pc gamers and more importantly our serverce providers.
We are all going to lose so i say f*ck them and all dedicated pc gamers should boycott the game see how they react after they realize there mistake, if we dont i bet Call of duty world at war 2 will go down the same path.