[cod] Sorry have to vent, Modern Warfare 2 on the PC

escapedturkey escapedturkey at escapedturkey.com
Sun Oct 18 08:49:02 EDT 2009

The alternative is to combine forces and work on some sort of
modification that does something similar or better. Source is a good
well supported engine. Perhaps a modification that is as good or better
than MW2. There are a lot of possibilities. I would rather see all this
energy put something toward the community that is productive instead of
being angry about a developer's decision. It's just not worth the time
nor effort to get upset about this. Just my opinion.