[cod] Gameserver CP

Christian Gerbrandt gerbra at gotadsl.co.uk
Wed Oct 14 09:46:37 EDT 2009

Well, looks like we are also looking into 2 different things here:

The Backend and the Frontend.

I was mainly looking for a Backend kind of Control Panel, for me to manage
the servers.

Not interested (at the moment) what it looks like for the user, or if the
user even has access.

But I can see your point when you are dealing with customers, and they can
manage their servers on their own.

I actually have the skills to code something on my own, but not the time.
But I might give it a go anyway, as all the solutions I looked at so far
were lacking features or are not really user(admin) friendly.