[cod] Gameserver CP

Christian Gerbrandt gerbra at gotadsl.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 13:58:44 EDT 2009

Which is very difficult for a new company.

In the start they all have to save as much money as they can, so they are
going to use a ready CP for their Gameservers.

Later they might change and get a custom one.

I'm not really looking to start a business here, but I'm interested in how
others are managing their Servers.

And occasionally I setup a server for a friend or two.

Would be nice to have something which they can control/manage their servers
without me.

I like SCinterface the most, but it is very complex, and needs a strange
setup.

Was only able to test their VM image of it.

Might code my own, as all the others are encoded, and you can't customize
them.

Will also have a look at the solution provided from escapedturkey.