[cod] Set pb home path

escapedturkey escapedturkey at escapedturkey.com
Fri Oct 2 14:16:53 EDT 2009

This is what I use (part of a larger scripting system), I'm sure you can
extrapolate what is useful:

    "cod4_lnxded-bin")
           home_location=(`cd && pwd`)
           cd $home_location/$game_directory/main
           cp *console*.log `date +%m%d%Y`_console.log
           cd $home_location/$game_directory/$server_mod_directory
           cp *console*.log `date +%m%d%Y`_console.log
           cd $home_location/$game_directory
           crontab /usr/bin/serverchk
           rm -f nohup.out
           rm -f $server_exec-$username
           chmod 755 $server_exec
           chmod 755 $home_location/$game_directory/pb
           cp $server_exec $server_exec-$username
           export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=".:bin:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
           killall vsftpd
           ulimit -u 4
           nohup ./$server_exec-$username +set dedicated
$server_dedicated +set ttycon 0 +set net_ip $server_ip +set net_port $ser
ver_port +set com_hunkmegs 256 +set sv_maxclients $server_sv_maxclients
+set ui_maxclients $server_sv_maxclients +set logfile $se
rver_logfile +set fs_basepath $home_location/$game_directory +set
fs_homepath $home_location/$game_directory +set sv_pure $server
_sv_pure +set sv_punkbuster $server_sv_punkbuster +set fs_game
$server_mod_directory +set $server_vm $misc +exec $server_config1
+map $start_map & > /dev/null 2>&1
;;