[cod] Script question - external lines in the game

Ronald van der Meer ronald at hoox.nl
Fri Dec 31 11:21:06 EST 2004

Well all done right now. I'm using this to see what the load on the
server is while playing. And sure i could have another window open on my
laptop with shell access but other admins would like to know it as well
so thats why. Works great by the way!

If people would use it as well. "Script" found bellow. Dont forget to
make a crontab record ;-)

-----
#!/bin/bash

UPTIME=`uptime`
UNAME=`uname -a | cut -c51-`

cd /home/ronald/rcon
./rcon.php -g cod --pass secret -i cod.host.nl -p 28960 say $UNAME
./rcon.php -g cod --pass secret -i cod.host.nl -p 28960 say $UPTIME
-----