[cod] Colored Smoke Server Side Mod

James Landi jim at landi.net
Thu Dec 30 15:16:41 EST 2004

Theron,

the problem is you can not run more then one mod at a time.  You need to
customize both or several mods into one for your server.  I have done custom
work for admins so my message center would work with other mods.

If you find more then one mod you wish to use, drop me a line and I will
help you combine them for your server.  I should put together a guide to do
this as it's very easy.

-Jim
jim at landi.net
Rudedog