[cod] Script question - external lines in the game

Michael Runcieman mike at moonbase.info
Thu Dec 30 14:08:10 EST 2004

Check out this utility.  I've been using it for a while now.  It has a
web interface along with command-line capabilities.

http://www.tuts.net/~titulaer/

something like:

./rcon.php --game cod --pass password --ip 1.2.3.4 --port 28960 say Hi
there people

might do the trick. You'd have to give it a try though.

HTH.

M.