[cod] Test

Lance Shaw lshaw at rscs.net
Wed Dec 29 12:03:40 EST 2004

Hello Everyone,

I just thought I would take this opportunity to introduce myself, as I just
signed up for this list yesterday. My name is Lance and I recently took on
the task of hosting a couple of small dedicated COD servers for the GDEC
clan on my Linux RH box. I work as a UNIX SA for a small ISP in New
Hampshire, so I am pretty well versed in things *NIX, however I am new to
the COD game server application.
So far I have only experienced a couple of set backs with PAM and PB, but
nothing I have not been able to fix with a couple of google searches.
However, this seems like a great resource should I encounter anything I
cannot resolve on my own. And, of course, I will hopefully get the
opportunity to contribute something useful along the way.

Cheers,
Lance