[cod] S&D Crashes

George Poteat glpoteat at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 24 14:31:08 EST 2004

I rent a ded linux server. I updated to 1.5 on CoD (my first attempt at
updating) and amazingly, it worked! Now my question..... It seems that
when my clan is playing SD now, both on our server and others, when
someone is diffusing, the server crashes..... stops......ain't runnin'
no more. I have to "putty" it back up. Appears to be when PAM 105 is
running.

Did I do something wrong or is  there a bug since other servers seem to
be dong it too??
It may have been addressed already, but I bet I had 500 emails since
release day!

Merry Christmas to all!

Geamps
(64 and still learning)