[cod] http redirection

John Kennington john.kennington at buzzcard.gatech.edu
Fri Dec 24 07:51:35 EST 2004

Think of UO as a mod.  Your base URL is where that mod is located.  If you place
the file in /uo, then CoD thinks of it as fs_game uo (even though you do NOT put
that in your startup).  So, if you wanted to allow downloads from there, it
would look like this:

http://www.mysite.com

The redirect will AUTOMATICALLY look for a subdirectory named UO.  You do not
have to specify the exact path of the file.  Lets say you put the file in
/downloads/mymod.  So your link would look like this:

http://www.mysite.com/downloads

Again.../mymod is "understood.

John Kennington
Assistant Director - Operations