[cod] Linux Patch ... Everyone knows about this exploit already!

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Thu Dec 23 22:16:14 EST 2004

Noticed it solved his problem. The man was fustrated. imagine being a part of a mailing list for two months and not being able to get the uo game working? OMFG....that would piss me off also. =o) .

So I figured a little help might get him on the right track and maybe change his way of thinking about the game.

But you have to admin, he is one funny character...! I mean the stuff he came up with...wow. I know it is ignorant but I would wait for him to spout so I could get a good laugh. heheheh.