[cod] Anyone running a good COD or UO with 1.5x???

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Thu Dec 23 22:08:20 EST 2004

Hey Doc,

I never got that symlink thingie working but according to some other resources, everyone said my set up was good to go. I have no idea what I am doing right, but no one complains..

Most of the servers are either gentoo 64 or Fedora cora 64... I have a couple fedora cora 2 servers also that are running cod and coduo. I have a lot of ram on all of my servers. Dual amd's with 4 to 6 gig of corsair ecc dual channel. Tyan motherboards s4480. Scsi drives with 10 to 15000 rpms each.

I can give you a link so you can dl my entire setup. Should take you 12 minutes ...

I use that one script for my daemon customers... and add a screen command for the customers that like to switch from mod to mod.

I don't allow downloads straight from the servers. Every config file has a redirect so all the customers can grab whatever maps we have at www.codmaps.net .

Let me know if you want my set up. I also use

+set fs_game uo