[cod] CPU Usage

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Thu Dec 23 05:59:11 EST 2004

Thats the first sign of a crashed server. Looks like to me you have no clue
as to what is going on.....
I will do you a favor and send you a link in the morning. This link will
have an entire setup ready to go. Make me a zipped folder with what ever
mods you have installed and a server.cfg.

But you have to stop being a rude donkey!